Hi everyone,
Just a little update: On the 23rd of Oct we had another monthly baby appt. Everything is just on schedule.
Baby Mikey is weight in at 2 lbs, 10 oz. We have another ultrasound scheduled for the 8th of Nov. Don't know if we'll get more baby pictures from that one, but I hope we will!!
My sister Mary threw me a really nice baby shower while I was at home. My Tia's (Aunts), cousins, friends from home & my best friend Caitlin, (mentioned in a previous post), from Alaska, were able to attend. We did receive a ton of stuff for Mikey: Car Seat / Stroller combo, bath tubs, diaper genie, walker, lots of clothes, hooded bath towels, cute puppy bath robe with the floppy ears! I loved and appreciate all of the gifts that were given to us. Thank You all!
The shower fun doesn't end there...On the 11th of Nov, a friend of ours, Tina Triplett, will be throwing us another baby shower for everyone here in Alaska! Guys you are also invited, while the women are inside doing "girly baby things" ya'll will be out doing "Manly" things! Afterward there will a dinner/cook out. Needless to say that after both of these showers we'll have just bout everything we'll need for the arrival of Baby Mikey!
On Sunday the 29th we finished setting up the crib. Thanks to Miranda Harvey for giving us a beautiful natural oak finish crib. The Northern Exposure crib set was on it before I could set up the Jungle Babies set! But I do have to say that it does look pretty cute... for a boy!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment